The committee conducted three Board of Review (BOR) sessions: one for Tenderfoot, one for First Class and one for Star. All three scouts were promoted to their new ranks and will receive their new badges shortly.
During the opening program, various awards were distributed:
- Stephen F. — Mammal Studies MB; Environmental Science MB; Citizenship in the World MB; Camping MB
- Josh F. — Mammal Studies MB
- David T. — Environmental Science MB
- Tristan D. and Matthew R. — Scout Badge
- Alex T. — Replacement Totin’ Chip
The evening was split between games and Patrol Meetings. During the patrol meetings many scouts completed several skill tests. One scout completed his scout badge and two are ready for BORs for Tenderfoot.
Our troop will be holding a Court of Honor during June to celebrate the accomplishments of our scouts during the first season of our program.