We had a very busy meeting night (again)! Some of the meeting highlights:
- There were three Boards of Review for Tenderfoot, First Class and Life!
- Each patrol had a one-hour meeting to discuss upcoming events, and to inventory their patrol box, etc.
- We held a Patrol Leadership Council meeting (our first formal one as we shift to full patrol method scouting now that we’re entering our second year as a troop — for us, it made sense to ease into the process since most of our scouts are entirely new to the program).
- The patrols held a “sign off” working session with our new Troop Guide.
- We organized and distributed popcorn orders to wrap up our Take Order Sale for 2011.