Recently, I received a note from the Cadet in Charge of event planning for the O-Workshop.
His note said:
Unfortunately, due to the lack of availability of land for us to use out at Buckner this spring, our team will not be hosting the event this April, but will host a scout event this fall. As of right now we do not have a set in stone date for the event, however we are planning on running a Friday–Sunday event roughly around the time of late September to early October. As soon as we decide upon a date for the event I will be sure to let you know.
My sincere apologies for the lack of information on this event at the current time and if we inconvenienced you through the postponement of the event. We will be sure to let you know about the date and outline of the event in the fall as soon as we can.